CREAM Flight 2010
[ICE-12] GPS test(1), Nov. 16th 2010
- Details
He will replace it and test it outside tomorrow.
If the test result is OK, we will do the hang test
on Thursday (11/18 NZT),
which is on Wednesday in Maryland.
SOC,
There is no hang test tomorrow
and be prepared it in the next day.
ULDB people arrived and started work today.
They work on the ground floor, right next to the CREAM payload,
but they are not bothering us much because CREAM intergration
was almost done and ULDB takes not much area.
(I think David allowed them to work on the ground floor).
Today, it was good with no wind/some clouds/warm in the morning,
but in the afternoon the snow clouds are covering the Willy Field sky.
We expect some snow in the eveing today and in the early moning tomorrow.
KC
[ICE-11] Vehicle certified, Nov. 15th 2010
- Details
and certified it. Accordingly we can proceed to the hang test as scheduled.
Today, the weather was windy in the morning, but it became quiet in the afternoon.
KC
[ICE-10] Vortex delayed, Nov. 14th 2010
- Details
We also checked EHi trigger rate with changing threshold values.
According to the weatherman today, we can not launch CREAM-VI on Dec. 1st because the clock-wise cyclone is still too strong.
Comparing to the last year's status, this year looks much behind about 10 days.
Today, there was a strong wind in the morning, but it became weaker in the afternoon.
KC
[ICE-9] Completed E-E, Nov. 13th 2010
- Details
Before IRIDIUM dial-the up mode tests, we tested IRIDIUM email comm1/comm2 againĀ and the commands were all OK.
We had a balloon flight requirements review with CSBF people at 2 pm.
We kept testing LOS mode by changing comm1/comm2 in the afternoon.
Ji Hye did peakhold delay scan for tSCD additionally.
Robin kept working on Solar Array Frame integrations.
Today the weather was beautiful with no wind/clear sky and warm.
KC
[ICE-8] Solar Array being installed, Nov. 12th 2010
- Details
with SFC2/LOS/no HV.
We reviewed pre-launch procedure.
Robin started to install Solar Array Frames.
From the Test run, we saw that another 2 channels' connects of bSCD looked unstable.
(We should keep eyes on them).
The long term flight mode has been kept running...
Tomorrow, we will have an IRIDIUM dial-up connection test at 9 am, NZT.
And at 2 pm, we will have a pre-flight requirements review with David.
Today, the weather was beautiful: no wind/warm/clear.
KC




